Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Afk Much?

Ok, I will admit I haven't been posting... I actually forgot About this until I was at school I decided to search "woah-kebabs" as a joke, and this blog came up.

I have been busy in runescape, what with the new skill coming out and all. Dungeoneering is an easy and quite addictive skill once you get into it, in my opinion. Currently level 25 in it, I am enjoying it.

Woodcutting-wise:

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqT9YTgECFWzq0a97dJZz1D5JA-6u8SUhxrnp6vTmu8EtNDlLctKA7PiBNJp98fe6CeWdIrsTiv4-wxnTJUQrJsh67Y3GBYd5EaOohJrkrJQv11WEN3m3vm7h6ACBx-6o6GP03N5uzy3_M/s1600/96wc.bmp">
Currently at level 96, roughly 150k exp from 97 I am well on track for 99. 2.5 Million exp to go, it's not really that much of a gap.

Also this week, Thanks to many dungeoneering levels, I found myself at 1599 total level. I was going to level woodcutting for it, but at that time I was around 500k till next level and really could'nt be bothered waiting. Soooo:


Fishing was only about 7k exp to go, and Monks are fast enough.

I'll try to post here more often, definatley when I get 99 woodcutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment